Monday, August 10, 2009

Committed to Practice What We Preach

Whenever I recalled back my role as youth minister [SU-Staffworker], I realize that it is very tough responsibilties. I preach to the youth[ISCF] almost 4 times a week in difference ISCF groups. The total  number of teenagers that gathered each week is about 90-130.   I must admit that  sometimes I failed to practice what I have preached. By God's grace I manage to move on. 

I would like to remind all of us who have the priviledge to preach to practice what we preach. I realize that many youth/students that have heard the word of God in ISCF meeting and camps observed what I have preached. 

Indeed our lives are living testimony to the truth and the power of our message and the very foundational of its effectiveness and bring great impact upon peoples who listened our message. Our lives are the greatest examples of the message most peoples like to see and follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment