Sunday, April 26, 2009

Remember His Promises!
The Lord Said " I have Love You with an everlasting love,
I have drawn you with Loving kindness" Jeremiah 31:3.
He also said "Though your mother may forget you, I will not forget you" Isaiah 49:15b.
If today you feel rejected in life, discourage and disappointed, just turn to God, He is ready to hug you and forever waiting and welcome you. He said in Hebrews 13:5-"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you". Wherever you are today as you read this note just remember His amazing grace-His unending love for you. "For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him. Psalm 103:11-13. God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment