Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hope In Life-2 Timothy 4:6-8

As I meditated on 2 Timothy 4:6-8, I confessed before God that I do not have that hope. I asked God to place in my heart that I will be able to remain faithful and serve Him to the very end of my life. Paul's final word to Timothy in this letter challenge me and cause me to endure all kinds of hardship in life. Paul said " As for me, my life has already been poured out as an offering to the Lord. The time of my daeth is near. I have fought a good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. And now the prize awaits me-the crown of righteousness that the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on that great day of his retrurn.. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his glorious return."
We may think it is too difficult for us to consider-"With man this is imppossible, but with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26. Do trust fully in Him who calls us to be his servant.
It is my prayer and hope that all students who faithfully involve in ISCF ministry have that kind of hope in life for today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment