Sunday, June 21, 2009

God Answere Our Prayer

As I meditate on Psalm 18:6, it reminds me when I cried to God last week when my leg was painful. I could not walk, it was too painful. "In my distress I called to the Lord, I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into his ears". The Bible tells us that God gives us strength, He helps us to endure hardship, He gives us compassion to serve others and grant us power to resist the power of darkness.
Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do everything through him who gives me strength" as well as in 1 John 4:4 says " We are his children, we have overcome the world because the one who is in us much greater than the one who is in the world".
From those promises we need to trust totally on God. When we becomes weak morally, spirtitually and physically weak and feel distress and helpless as the Psalmist, just come to God, extend our hand of faith to our Father who is in heaven who always care for us. When we call Him for Help that is PRAYER at every level of our situation, He will answer us. For God provides answers and strength at every moment of our lifes.
I would like to encourage you who read this note, with all your heart just put your trust in the promises of our Loving God. May God bless you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment