Friday, June 5, 2009

My Hope for Jesus

Lord Jesus you are; The star I look up to, The rock on which I stand today, The guide that I trust wholeheartedly, The stick by which I walk, The goal I strive for everyday of my life. -Gotthold Beck
Without you, where would I get my strength and courage? Except you, who would forever bear my burdens. You are my belief, my hope , my love and my joy as I serve you. Lord you are my everything to me and my family.
I will walk along with you and give all my best for you until the day you call me back to my eternal home  in Heaven. This is my desire, to live for you and to offer my whole life for you.
Indeed Lord you have blessed my family and my children with so much blessing which I never ever able to count with my own understanding. Lord, help me, my wife  and my three daughters to walk in  your truth to the very end.  I have nothing to bring to you in return for what you have done for me.  Only in you I put my hope and trust.  Amen.     
[Whenever I recalled back how much the Lord has blessed my family I just burst into tears and said to Him "THANK YOU LORD"]

No comments:

Post a Comment